Wednesday, April 14, 2010

it's getting to that point...


Day: 360

Goal: Just effing catch up on life ALREADY!!

Ok the frustration is setting in a bit… and I can tell you why…

When it rains, it pours. We all know this. I KNOW this. I am the queen of when-it-rains-pours! It pours on no one more than it pours on me when it rains! For some reason though, it just hit me how much it pours!! A friend recently posted this saying (don’t worry, I won’t say it again) on her Facebook… I read it, and it clicked! Earmuffs: I have the most shit going on when I’m on my period! It’s ridiculous! As if being bloated, swollen, angry, cranky, emotional, crampy, bitchy, picky, hungry, and achy isn’t enough…. I seem to attract the most “extra” crap possible during this period of time! (no pun intended!) For example, right now I have at least 5 over-lapping projects at work (perspective: I am trying to dual-stain 16 slides con-currently with 5 different antibodies right now… lost? Me too.), I am knee deep in approximately 18 different musical numbers for Starlight, and on top of that, I’ve said yes to choreographing at North High again, the gala is Saturday, I’m going to a counselor conference, I need to see Sean this week, I’m working at Yoga Loft, I have to figure out where I’m staying for Stagecoach, and I have to remember to pack tampons EVERYWHERE I GO!! (yes, I forget sometimes!! 18 years of menstruation, and I still forget to bring supplies with me!) CAN YOU FEEL THE POURING RAIN?!!? Oh ya! And I also forgot that I have a list of 30 things I have not made a dent on yet!!!

*SIGH*

*exhale*

Ok, glad I got that off my chest. That was intense. Sorry… on a separate note, Yoga tonight was great, and I had the girls over for Glee! Probably the best show on TV right now. So nice to have a real show back in my life (I have a slight addiction to reality television). I know that watching TV, cooking for friends, and drinking wine isn’t exactly productive towards my 30 bucket, but at least it’s a little therapeutic to my psyche… I needed a night of brain-less-ness. I’ve been overwhelmed… Did I mention that BofA paid my bills twice this month?? Yes, as if I wanted to give away free money to the people that I already feel are raping me of my monetary dignity, BofA bill-pay decided I wanted to give away twice as much money this month! Fixing that has not made for a happy girl… but hey! When it rains, (earmuffs!) It fucking pours!!!

(Wow, I wish would’ve put “finish an entire bottle of wine alone” on my 30 bucket… would have that one nailed tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment