Thursday, May 13, 2010

Congratualtions Kasey!

Day: 333

Goal: Give all my love to my bestie!! Congratulations Kasey!

So today my best friend Kasey graduated from college! Hurray!! Such an exciting event for so many reasons. One, Kasey graduated from the same college I went to, Mount Saint Mary’s College in Brentwood. Two, she graduated with the same degree I did (but with a much better GPA). Three, we were in the same research group… Stemp Lab. Four, we got to celebrate with another fellow Mount grad, Leslie (Beaker). Five, Kasey is the first college graduate in her family (better work!). Six, we ate dinner at Rock Sugar in Beverly Hills (probably the best kept secret… sshhh, don’t tell anyone). Seven, Kasey got to celebrate with great friends and family. And Eight, it was just flat out amazing!! I am so proud of my girl… she is so wonderful… as the airport security guy that semi-verbally assaulted her on Sunday, “You have proven that there really are woman out there that are smart and beautiful”. So true, creepy guy, so true!

Just wanted to say that I love you Kasey, you are my soul mate, and I’m so lucky to have such an awesome friend in my life Congratulations on such a deserving achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment